Happy Spy Wednesday!
I’m posting this much later than planned as I’ve been busy this morning with school related “distance learning.” And I’m going on a Zoom prayer/check-in call with my students in a few minutes.
So here’s the link to today’s Paper.li:
https://paper.li/e-1584814795#/ You can bookmark this link!
The National Day Calendar has only three celebrations on it for today.
According the National Day website, here’s some interesting facts about zoos:
- The Vienna Zoo is the oldest existing zoo and was opened to the public in 1765.
- The United State’s first public zoo, Central Park Zoo, opened in 1874 in New York.
- There are 350 zoos in the United States
- Approximately 175 million people visit a zoo each year.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom has had more than 9.8 million annual visitors.
- More than 3.2 million people visit the San Diego Zoo each year.
And our zoo is best know for this celebrity:
The only other national day for today is this rather ambiguous one:
It’s a bit difficult to describe what this day celebrates – better to check it out at the source.
The short answer of its meaning is:
No matter which approach you take to celebrating the day, it’s an excellent way to refocus negative energy into a positive purpose. Enjoy the beauty that belongs to everyone, count those blessings or share all you have to make tough times easier. Use #NationalAllIsOursDay to post on social media.