Before posting a list of links to many ed tech tools, I share this post as a refresher on the instructional opportunities which are enhanced via the use of technology.
This list comes from a blogger at MiddleWeb:
Technology is the right tool when:
- It helps students visualize concepts
- It allows students to be creative, innovative and personalize their work
- It makes work easier for students (and often teachers)
- It promotes collaboration, provides students with a larger audience for their work, or connects them to peers or experts in a new way
- It enables more students to participate, better engages them, and makes learning FUN