And now this thought-provoking list from the always helpful Te@chThought:
10. Schools should be ready for students, not the other way around.
9. The school year is a marathon, not a sprint.
8. You don’t need a million tools and strategies to teach well.
7. People change, and students are people.
6. The students should talk more than you do.
5. A growth mindset includes a sustainable mindset.
4. You’re a professional, and you control your own attitude.
3. How you make students feel can last a lifetime. Careful.
2. It’s not your job to prepare students for “the real world”
1. The students are always watching you.
Good reminders for newbies and vets alike.